We offer a comprehensive portfolio of courses to suit delegates with varied levels of PI system knowledge and experience.
Our highly interactive classroom-based training courses are led by industry experts to provide the best mix of experience and practice in a professional learning environment, we can offer courses at locations preferred by our clients, with flexible dates, to enable several people to attend at one time.
- PI System Components
- System Architecture (High Availability, Failover) + Data Flow
- PI Interfaces Management
- Data Archive Management
- PI Buffer Sub System
- PI System Security Management
- PI Connectors
- Maintenance (Backup, Data Validation, Monitoring Healthyness)
- Element, Attribute Template
- Modeling & Organizing Assets
- Analytics & Calculation
- Event Frame Generation
- Analyzing Events
- Maintenance (Backup, Import/Export)
- Recap of PI Vision
- Searching data from AF
- Advanced Features of PI Vision Display
- Managing PI Vision Display
- Analyzing & Comparing Related Events
- Maintenance (Backup/Restore, Migration)
- PI Server
- PI AF
- PI Vision
Who should attend?
This class is ideal for Instrument & Control Engineer, Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Supervisor, Manager and other individuals charged with the responsibility of deploying and/or Maintaining Process/Production.