Project Name : Implementation of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Study interfacing with Jambi Merang’s SAP – PM Module
End User : JOB Pertamina-Talisman Jambi Merang
Year : 2014
JOB Pertamina-Talisman is the developing the Jambi Merang PSC area fields of Sungai Kenawang (SK) and Pulai Gading (PG), to produce gas and condensates reserves for export or domestic sales. Jambi Merang block is located in the province of South Sumatera, approximately 120 km south of the Jambi
The scope of work includes but not limited to the provision of supply Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis and application implementation, that integrates with JOB PERTAMINA –TALISMAN CMMS system. The scope of the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis and application implementation shall covers all the identified equipment items in JOB asset register hierarchical structure.
The “RCM Team Consultant” will work in close co-operation with JOB personnel throughout the project phase. A “JOB-RCM team” from internal JOB field operation shall be necessarily assembled and proactively involved in the RCM activities. Consultant will consult the process, maintenance, inspection and safety aspect with respective member of JOB-RCM team, to obtain the information required for the analyses.
Scope of Work
The scope of work presented below is for RCM project execution and implementation.
- Perform functional review of the equipment and identify the business criticality to its function
(Notes: minimum requirement for identification the lowest level asset hierarchy, where the review / analysis shall be conducted, is at equipment tag number / components as part sub-assembly of equipment)
- Review P&ID and Safe Charts to identify failure consequences.
- Define system and sub-system boundary, function, and relationships.
(Notes: possibility to develop interrelation in such Functional / Reliability Block Diagram (RBD))
- Perform screening session with the JOB-RCM team. The purpose of this exercise is to focus on identifying and selecting those systems which are most critical to the installation risk and document the low risk systems.
- Review current Equipment Operation and Maintenance Manual.
- Data gathering for RCM software application input. The JOB-RCM team will provide complete asset hierarchy and equipment list in electronic format.
- Identify equipment functions and equipment type (categorizing).
- Perform FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis) and Risk Analysis.
- Develop RBM (Risk Based Maintenance) strategy for all medium and high risk items using failure cause and root cause analysis.
- Develop Maintenance Strategy using Consultant task strategy decision logic to mitigate the failure causes and root causes and therefore reducing the risk level.
- Preparation of RCM analysis report.
- Conduct RCM training for the Plant RCM Team.
The following deliverables will be presented & implemented by Consultant after completion of the RCM study.
- Risk Acceptance Criteria described the details on risk matrices developed for RCM study.
- RCM Screening Report identified critical equipment to the installation.
- Maintenance Strategy Document which consists of FMEA result, task selection to mitigate each failure and maintenance frequency.
- Final Report and list of assumptions.
- RCM software and database, alongside its functional capabilities to interfacing with SAP-PM
- RCM Training packages